Axial 1/10 RR10 Bomber KOH Limited Edition 4WD RTR - AXI03013
LIMITED EDITION KOH TRIBUTE VERSION
King of the Hammers (KOH) has become one of the world’s premier off-road races since its 2008 debut, attracting hundreds of teams and tens of thousands of spectators every year. The Official Radio Control Vehicle of the event is none other than Axial® Racing! Now Axial® proudly introduces this limited edition version of the RR10™ Bomber 4WD RTR that features special KOH livery. It’s a must-own for Axial® enthusiasts, RR10™ Bomber fans, KOH followers, and anyone who appreciates the best in scale or full-size rock crawling and racing!
The Axial® RR10™ Bomber Limited Edition King of the Hammers rock racer captures the unique spirit and style of this amazing annual event in livery created especially for this release. One highlight: On the roof Axial® has screen printed the names of all past KOH winners, with an emphasis on Randy Slawson — the reigning 3-time KOH champion and the owner of Bomber Fabrication.
Axial® partnered with Slawson to create the RR10™ Bomber as a new breed of 1/10 scale rock racing rig built on the fast, durable Axial® full tube chassis. Standard features include durable front and rear WB8 HD Wildboar™ driveshafts; dual slipper clutch; 2-Speed ready transmission with all metal internal gears; and realistic scale details including molded driver figures, three pairs of helmets (motorsport, open skull-face and motocross), molded shock reservoirs and more.
True, 4-wheel drive locked differentials are included for dependable traction. The offset pumpkin of the AR60 OCP-Axle™ increases ground clearance and provides a better driveshaft angle. Thanks to the forward-mounted, easy access battery tray, you can access the adjustable battery compartment simply by removing two body clips to release the front hood. The compartment offers plenty of room to secure 2S or 3S LiPo batteries.
The included Spektrum™ DX3™ radio uses exclusive DSMR® technology for superior range, response, and interference resistance. The DX3™ transmitter’s integrated thumb steering option makes it possible to steer one-handed safely and precisely. Both the transmitter and the supplied SR315 3-channel receiver are fully compatible with Spektrum™ Smart technology. The 15kg Spektrum™ S614 servo includes metal gears and a metal servo horn for strong, reliable steering. Like the receiver, the servo is waterproof for running in any conditions, rain or shine.
The vehicle’s 3S LiPo-capable Waterproof AE-5L ESC with IC3™ connector features adjustable drag brake and a light controller with dual LED outputs to accommodate its LED headlights and taillights. The RR10 Bomber rock racer features two forward-facing white LEDs, two white LEDs on the front for rock lights, and a rear LED light bar with two red LEDs.
Only 1000 units of the Axial® RR10™ Bomber Limited Edition King of the Hammers rock racer are being produced. Get yours before they’re gone!
- Limited edition RR10™ Bomber celebrating the 2021 King of the Hammers winner with special livery
- Highly collectible — only 1000 units produced
- Strong, composite plastic full tube chassis
- AR60 OCP-AXLE™ with offset pumpkin
- True 4WD locked differentials
- Easy-access, forward mounted, adjustable battery tray
- Strong full ball bearing transmission with all-metal internal gears
- Durable 32-pitch spur gear for high-torque applications
- Aluminum King Shocks with precision-machined pistons
- 4-Link suspension
- BF Goodrich® Baja T/A KR3 tires
- Officially licensed Trail Ready 2.2 beadlock wheels
- Multiple shock mounting points
- Realistic scale details
- Strong WB8 HD driveshafts
- Spektrum™ DX3™ transmitter
- Spektrum™ SR315 3-channel receiver and waterproof receiver box
- Spektrum™ S614 15kg waterproof metal gear servo
- AE-5L waterproof, 3S LiPo capable ESC
- Brushed 35T motor
- Two white LEDs on a forward-facing light bar
- Two forward facing white LED rock lights
- Rear racing-style light bar with two red LEDs