E-flite Beechcraft D18 1.5m BNF Basic - EFL106250
Creation of a Classic
The design of the "Twin Beech" D18 proved so adaptable that Beechcraft Aircraft Corporation eventually produced 32 versions — and more than 9,000 total aircraft — from 1937 to 1969. They served in a wide variety of roles from passenger transport, to mail carrier, and even as a military trainer for navigators and bombardiers. The E-flite® Beechcraft D18 1.5m is the most convenient, well-equipped, and easiest-to-fly scale model of the unique general aviation aircraft yet! Its fully-molded EPO airframe is finished with a classic trim scheme and is outfitted with numerous scale details. Functional features such as LED navigation lights, retractable landing gear, and flaps further increase its realism. The 3S and 4S compatible power system includes an exclusive Spektrum™ Avian™ Dual Smart ESC, and the BNF® Basic version is also equipped with an AR631 receiver to deliver real-time telemetry data along with AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies. The Beechcraft D18 1.5m turns the aviation classic into a modern-day RC marvel that's practical for a wide range of pilots to enjoy!
- The most convenient, well-equipped, and easiest-to-fly scale model of the unique general aviation aircraft yet
- Scale replica of the iconic aircraft flown for civilian, airline, utility, cargo, military and other uses
- Functional features including LED navigation lights, flaps, retracts, and twin rudders
- Scale details including a clear cockpit, molded-in panel lines, and more
- Factory-installed 3S and 4S-compatible brushless motors with dual 40-amp ESC
- Fits batteries from 3200-5000mAh to deliver a wide variety of performance and flight times
- 40-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Dual Smart ESC provides real-time battery voltage, motor RPM, and other data, plus differential thrust capabilities, via compatible transmitters
- Extremely durable, fully-molded EPO airframe
- Spektrum™ AR631 receiver with fly-by range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Easier to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology
- Six durable and precise digital, metal-geared servos with factory-installed linkages
- Electric retracts for operation from a variety of surfaces including grass
- Unique 3-piece wing includes center section with main gear plus all sections feature hands-free connections
- Convenient top hatch with clear canopy, cockpit detail, and a pilot figure
- Classic factory-applied trim scheme with paint and decal finish
From unique aviation classic to modern-day marvel!
The E-flite® Beechcraft D18 1.5m is the best, most convenient, and easiest-to-fly scale model of one of general aviation's most unique and recognizable aircraft! Its twin brushless power system with specially tuned motors delivers an abundance of thrust when using a 3S LiPo battery. For more speed and vertical performance, just install a 4S pack. No modifications or upgrades are needed! It's also equipped with an exclusive 40-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Dual Smart ESC that can provide a variety of real-time power system telemetry data with Smart and non-Smart batteries via compatible receivers (including the AR631 installed in the BNF® Basic version) and Spektrum AirWare™ equipped transmitters. The BNF® Basic version is also the only Twin Beech model equipped with AS3X® and optional-use SAFE® Select technologies to make this the easiest to fly D18 yet! Factory-finished in a classic trim scheme, the lightweight yet durable, composite-reinforced and fully-molded EPO airframe features an abundance of scale detail — molded-in panel lines and hatches, antennas, exhaust stacks, a clear cockpit, and more. Included functional flaps, twin rudders, and LED navigation lights take your experience to another level. Factory-installed electric retracts with durable metal components allow you to fly from a wide variety of surfaces including paved runways, packed dirt, and even grass. The unique 3-piece wing design makes transport and storage as convenient as possible because the center section includes the main gear and all of the sections feature innovative hands-free connections. And because no glue is required for final assembly, you can have the Beechcraft D18 1.5m ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery!