RAGE P-51D Mustang Micro Warbirds RTF
The P-51D from Rage RC is a classic airplane that delivers a wide flight envelope to suite the needs of beginner and intermediate RC pilots. Thanks to it's EPP foam construction, the P51-D can handle a good amount of dings, bangs, and unplanned landings.
This package is completely ready to go, and includes everything needed to get into the air in about 1 hour of time, as only minor assembly is required. Beginner pilots can rest at ease thanks to the included PASS (Pilot Assist Stability Software) that adds three levels of added control to the plane - full Assist, Partial Assist, or No Assist (system off).
These modes can be easily toggled on or off from the radio in flight. Additionally, with the PASS system enabled, stunts are as easy as a press of a button. With a quick tap, the plane can complete either a loop or a roll, if you're looking to show off your skills in flight.
- Made from light, durable EPP foam
- Stunt button on transmitter for aerobatics like loops and rolls
- Innovative detachable propeller system helps eliminate broken props
- 2.4GHz Radio system provides interference-free link between pilot and aircraft
- PASS (Pilot Assist Stability Software) system provides confidence as skills progress
Specifications:Wingspan: 15.75" (400mm)
Length: 12.5" (318mm)
Weight with Batt: 1.6 oz. (54g)
Battery: 1S 3.7v 400mAh Lipo
Transmitter: 4-channel 2.4GHz
On-Board-Electronics: 4-in-1 Control System with 2 integrated 1.3-gram servos
- (1) Rage RC P-51D Mustang Airplane
- (1) 2.4GHz Radio Control System
- (1) 1s 3.7V 400mAh LiPo Battery
- (1) USB LiPo Charger
- (2) Propellers
- (1) Screwdriver
- (1) Manual