Axial 1/24 SCX24 2021 FORD BRONCO 4WD TRUCK BRUSHED RTR, GREY - AXI00006T2
AXIAL® SCALES NEW PEAKS IN SCX24™ REALISM!
The first sport utility vehicle developed by Ford Motor Company, the Bronco enjoyed an uninterrupted production run that lasted five generations from 1966 through 1996. After a short absence, it returned to the Ford lineup in 2021 — and this new generation has quickly re-established the Bronco as one of the auto industry's premier "go-to" off-road vehicles.
Now every auto enthusiast who admires the full-size Bronco can own and drive their own officially licensed, 1/24 scale RC version: the Axial® SCX24™ Ford Bronco 4WD RTR.
No previous radio control experience is needed because it's easy to drive, fully assembled, and ready-to-run. The truck is built on the proven Axial® SCX24™ chassis, so even the most dedicated RC crawling fan will be proud to have it in their lineup. And serious scale modelers will be excited to find that this Ford Bronco not only looks great and performs well, but also brings a whole new level of scale realism to the SCX24™ platform.
With the SCX24™ Ford Bronco, Axial® introduces an exceptionally detailed and extra-durable ABS hard body with molded door handles, mirrors, and roof rails. There's also a mounted spare tire, plus optional second decal sheet for personalizing the finish. Complementing the detail of the scale Ford Bronco body, Axial® includes officially licensed Factory Ford Wildtrak wheels and Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires.
The SCX24™ Ford Bronco 4WD makes any spot the perfect setting for RC adventures. If you're stuck at work, go crawling on your desk. A messy room becomes an ideal obstacle course. Test your skills on an indoor "crawl course table" or take your SCX24™ Ford Bronco outdoors, where its water-resistant electronics are safe from the elements. You can set up an exciting trail in minutes with a few holes, twigs, and rocks.
Whatever course you follow, the SCX24™ chassis meets every challenge with full-time 4-wheel drive, a trail-taming 3-link front/4-link rear suspension, and much more. Realistic steel frame rails stand up to hard knocks. Worm gears on the axles increase ground clearance. Steel front and rear axles, front stub axles and steel dogbones let you crawl and climb with confidence. Power is supplied by a Dynamite® 88T 030-size motor and 2S LiPo battery. A 3-channel 2.4GHz radio system is included for precise, dependable control.
The Ford Bronco comes complete with everything needed to hit the trails right out of the box — transmitter, receiver, ESC, motor, servo, batteries, and USB charger. The authentic scale body is available in three color options based on current Ford Bronco factory colors. Enjoy the view from the peak of 1/24 scale realism with the Axial® SCX24™ Ford Bronco 4WD!
- Factory-assembled and ready-to-run, with 3-channel radio, 030 brushed motor, servo, ESC/receiver unit and "AA" transmitter batteries included
- Officially licensed Ford Bronco ABS hard body with molded door handles, mirrors, roof rails, and a tire mount with spare tire
- Bonus second decal sheet for optional customization
- Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires mounted on Factory Ford Wildtrak wheels
- Working lights in front, with molded lenses on all four corners of the body
- True full-time 4-wheel drive
- Durable solid axle front and rear suspension and coilover shocks for optimal handling and crawling performance
- Worm drive gears in front and rear differentials increase ground clearance
- Sturdy steel C-channel frame rails with bracing for added strength and proper alignment
- Durable steel axles provide strength and durability to match tough climbs and rough trails
- 2-Year limited warranty (see product manual for details)