20031088 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 AMG "Preis der Nationen
- Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 AMG ‘Nations Cup’ 1970, No.11’
- Carrera Digital 132 1:32 scale digital slot car
- Official Mercedes licensed product
- Working front and rear lights
- Detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold
- Double contact brushes for maximum track contact
- Compatible with all Carrera Digital slot car racing sets
- Recommended for ages 8 and up
A 1970s classic
The Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 AMG wearing the no.11 participated in the touring car races of the ‘Nations Cup’ in the +3-litre class. It finished in 3rd place with the Daimler-Benz test driver Jörg Leininger at the helm, beaten only by two Camaros.
Stylish design for home circuits
On the racetracks of the day the Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 AMG ‘Nations Cup 1970, No.11’ demonstrated just what a great car can do. On the digital Carrera race circuit this sophisticated car catches the eye with lightning speed and a realistically reconstructed look. The Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL is a perfect 1:32-scale replica of the original, boasting functioning front, rear and brake lights. It can be individually coded, digitally controlled and adapted to the personal skills of each driver.