KYO34417T2 1/10 EP 4WD Fazer Mk2 FZ02L Readyset, 1970 Dodge Charger, Sublime Green
1/10 EP 4WD Fazer Mk2 FZ02L Readyset, 1970 Dodge Charger, Sublime Green
For the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, the combination of a beautifully reproduced car body with the FAZER series Mk.II chassis can't be beaten. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials and ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 274mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition the body included. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter.
- "Ultra Scale Body" replicates the fine details of the actual body of the car. Kyosho took a step further in scale realism.
- New design shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis(FZ02L).
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Equipped with 2-bevel grease-filled gear diffs on front and rear.
- Large size dog bones and cup joints provide superior reliability and durability.
- Strap mounted battery compartment allows various battery types to be used.