KYO34427T1 1/10 EP 4WD Fazer Mk2 1971 Datsun 240Z, White, RTR
1/10 EP 4WD Fazer Mk2 1971 Datsun 240Z, White, RTR
Another Old School JDM car joins the Fazer series with body details like no other in the market. The iconic Datsun 240Z!
The Fazer Mk2 chassis is designed for the beginner to intermediate bashers. The new Fazer Mk2 Chassis FZ02 chassis has a shorter wheel-base compared to the FZ02L(Dodge Challenger) chassis. A new simple and efficient shaft driven 4WD design offers improved performance. The light weight and low CG bathtub style design is made of durable glass reinforced 66 nylon material. The new steering and double wishbone suspension design provides superior handling and damping characteristics.
The licensed DATSUN 240Z Body features plastic chrome plated bumper and headlights, tinted clear windows, and is LED ready with light buckets. The new scale wheel design features brake rotor parts, and includes 0mm offset rotor hubs allowing 190mm width. The Watanabe Wheel style rims a paired with high grip tires.
Factory assembled chassis with graphics, Servo (KS4081-04WP), SYNCRO KT-231P+ transmitter and KR-331 Receiver unit, Kyosho KA060-91W ESC and G14L motor
Required for Operation:
4x AA battery for Transmitter, 7.2V-8.4V NiMH or 2S 7.4V LiPo battery, and charger
- Reliable shaft driven 4WD drivetrain design with slipper clutch and a 2 bevel gear type diff system on front and rear.
- New shock design and soft shock spring setup with 12mm big bore shocks.
- Easy gear mesh system(22T-30T). Stock pinion is 32T.
- New Speed House KA060-91W waterproof brushed 2S LiPo capable 60A ESC with Super plug connectors mated to 550 size 14T brushed motor.
- New Syncro 2.4GHz KT231P+ radio system and high response high torque KS4081-04WP waterproof steering servo
- New RX box to protect from dust and debris, all hex hardware, and full bearings throughout
- Length: Approx 462mm, Width: Approx 200mm, Height: 131mm, Wheelbase: 260mm, Weight Approx 1650g
- Tread: 167mm(F)/167mm(R), Tire Width : 27.7mm, Tire Diameter : 64mm
- Gear Ratio: 6.54:1, Top Speed: 40km/h
- Run Time: 15 min