76420 Triwizard Tournament: The Black Lake
Kids can stage a spellbinding contest with the LEGO Harry Potter Triwizard Tournament: The Black Lake (76420) building toy playset for kids aged 8+ years old.
This LEGO Harry Potter building toy playset features a buildable underwater scene with an arch ruin, 2 caves and flexible LEGO elements to create the effect of 2 minifigures floating. There is also a toy boat and a pier model, with a minifigure-diving function, which can be placed on top of the underwater scene. Kids can bring a classic Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire scene to life with 5 LEGO Harry Potter minifigures, including Harry Potter with flipper elements and Viktor Krum with a shark-head element to help them rescue Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. Fans will also be inspired to play by the Merperson minifigure, the new-for-March-2023 Grindylow figure and accessory elements such as the Gillyweed potion. To add to the magical adventure, let the LEGO Builder app guide your youngster on a building adventure where they can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress.
A top gift idea for kids aged 8 and over, this set is part of an extensive range of LEGO Harry Potter building toy playsets, and will make a perfect addition to any LEGO Harry Potter collection.
The pier model measures over 18 cm (7 in.) high, 12 cm (5 in.) wide and 6 cm (2.5 in.) deep.
Contains 349 Pieces.
- Kids can play out Triwizard Tournament tasks at the Black Lake from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with this LEGO Harry Potter building toy
- Features a buildable arch ruin which can create the effect of Hermione and Ron floating with 2 flexible LEGO elements, plus 2 caves with treasure
- Also includes a toy boat and a pier model with a minifigure-diving function plus a rotating clock and accessory elements, such as Gillyweed Potion
- 5 LEGO Harry Potter minifigures: Harry with flippers, Viktor Krum with a shark head, Hermione, Ron, a Merperson plus Grindylow and crab figures
- Kids can work to save Hermione and Ron underwater by finding the Gillyweed potion for Harry then diving from the pier to the rescue