RGRB1131 SuperCat MX Electric Micro RTR Boat
The Rage RC SuperCat MX is a micro-size boat that's the perfect size to run in large swimming pools or local ponds at speeds that will get the attention of your friends. The impressive speed is generated by a water-cooled 180-size motor in combination with the included 2S 360mAh Li-ion battery pack. The precision control you feel when driving the SuperCat MX is achieved through the pre-installed waterproof 9-gram steering servo and the smooth, linear throttle feel (unlike similarly priced toy boats) is supplied by an electronic speed control.
The SuperCat MX is a RTR (Ready-To-Run) boat with a durable blow-molded hull that comes with a pre-applied aggressive trim scheme that makes it look even faster. It arrives 100% factory-assembled out of the box with a 2-channel, 2.4 GHz proportional radio and a charger that conveniently plugs into any USB outlet to charge the included battery. The SuperCat MX even includes a display stand that allows you to proudly show it off when it's not in the water. All you need to add are the AA batteries for the transmitter and you can be running your SuperCat MX across your pool or pond within minutes of opening the box!
- Fast, aggressive-looking design and trim scheme
- 7.4V 2S 360mAh Li-ion battery pack provides extended run-time
- Powerful 180-size water-cooled motor
- 9g waterproof proportional steering servo
- Reverse function allows for getting out of tight spaces
- 2.4GHz Radio System with 2-in-1 ESC & Receiver
- Hull Length: 9 1/2" (240mm)
- Overall Length: 10 3/4" (275mm)
- Width: 3 3/8" (86mm)
- Height: 2 3/8" (60mm)
- Weight: 6.8oz (193g)